The Awesome Blogger Award was originally created by Maggie from Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
So I am beyond honored to have been nominated by Something to Stu Over. Thank you. The Awesome Blogger Award is the third award nomination Amazing Tangled Grace has received, over the past few weeks, and the fact that nominations come from fellow bloggers makes the honor all the more sweet. Most of all, I want to thank God who continues to inspire me to write. May in whatever I say or do, or write, I do so in the name of Christ Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him (Colossians 3:17).
Here are the RULES…
Thank the person who nominated you.
Include the reason for the award.
Include the award banner in your post.
Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward.
Answer the questions you were given.
Nominate at least five other awesome bloggers.
Give your nominees ten questions to answer.
Let your nominees know!
Here are the questions that Anthony asked…
1. Which book are you currently reading? None at the moment
2. What is your most treasured item? A footlocker my grandfather made
3. What is your favorite classic TV show? Bewitched
4. What is your favorite cereal? Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries
5. What is your favorite animal? I’ve always been intrigued by panthers (cougars)
6. What is your dream vacation spot? Wherever I am, I want to be laying in a hammock
7. What is your one pet peeve? I have more than one lol, so I’ll go with gossiping
8. What is your favorite genre of music? 1980’s Rock
9. Why do you feel we are afraid to talk about the elephant in the room? We may have to move it
10. The last question is a serious one. If you had to prove the reason for your faith to a non-believer in God, what would you say? Come talk with me
My nominees are:
Here are my questions for you all:
1. Which is your favorite Pepsi or Coke?
2. Which is your favorite coffee or tea?
3. What is your favorite fiction novel?
4. What is your favorite news program?
5. What is your favorite song?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What is #2 on your bucket list?
8. How long have you been blogging?
9. Which blog post is dearest to your heart?
10. Which two people living or dead would you invite to dinner?
To my nominees, please understand that accepting the award is completely up to you. I just want you to know that I appreciate you.