What is a Mystery Blogger Award?
Okoto Enigma created this award by being what she calls “creatively bored”, obliquely naming it after herself, which is both clever and cool! This award is for “amazing and ingenious” bloggers alike, who find “fun and passion” in writing.
Here are the Rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; With one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post (s).
Three Things You Don’t Know About Me:
- I love riding roller coasters.
- I hope to visit the Holy Land one day.
- I’m from West Virginia.
My Answers to Altars For Faith‘s Questions:
- If you were a Disney character, who would you be and why? I would be Donald Duck, because Donald is full of passion, perseveres like no other, and he never, ever gives up.
- What is one of your favorite bands/musicians? Metallica has been my favorite band, since I was a teenager.
- How would you describe “glory”? [Sorry, that may be a hard question but it is one that I am pondering] Whoa! That is a tough one. I would describe glory as the highest honor, the greatest splender, a heavy dignity, purity, and righteousness.
- If you could immediately learn a new language, which one would you choose? German
- What was your favorite part of your day today? Picking up my nephews earlier this evening for a visit.
My Best Posts:
Questions for the Nominees
- What is your favorite desert?
- What is your favorite work of fiction?
- Pepsi or Coke?
- What was something that made you smile today?
- What are your three favorite things about blogging?