• Mindfulness is the psychological process of bringing one’s attention to experiences occurring in the present moment.
• In other words, it is living in the present. Not worrying about the past or future.
• Mindfulness can be developed through meditation and other practices.
Some tips on how you can become more mindful :
1) Live in the present, do not dwell in the past or think about the future.
2) Learn to accept the fact that some things cannot be controlled by us and that there is only so much that we can do.
3) Stop analysing situations, that way you do not think of an imaginary outcome.
4) Be more grateful. That will make you more happy.
What are the benefits of being mindful?
1) Boosts energy levels.
2) Reduces stress and anxiety.
3) Better sleep.
4) Improves mood and happiness.
5) Improves concentration.
View original post 214 more words